Thursday, August 23, 2012

Welcome to Robots and Bug Men Annonymous!

Hajimemashite!

If you're reading this then you likely suffer from the same affliction I do. What is this affliction, you may ask? Tokuitis. Whether it is Super Sentai, Kamen Rider or any other man-in-suit action we all suffer from Tokuitis in one way or the other. This blog will mostly consist of merchandise reviews but will occasionally have my opinions on other things such as Toku shows, Transformers and other things that my brain just can’t think of at the moment! Now I know what you are thinking..."another yahoo thinking he can review stuff just because he has access to the internet???” The short answer is yes. The long answer is WHYMUSTYOUHURTMYFEELINGS?! Yes I admit there are tons of blogs already out there (many of which are superior to mine). However, I hope that you will take the time to check out my little slice of the internet! If you have any suggestions, feel free to share them with me! I'm a very open guy and I'm always looking for ways to improve! Stay tuned for my first review which should be up shortly!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment